1. All videos submitted to ePHOTOzine.tv channels are subject to review. We reserve the right to reject any videos as we see fit. Any videos that we consider to be objectionable will be deleted.
Reason for possible deletion includes abusive, obscene, slanderous, threatening, pornographic and law breaking videos. In using ePHOTOzine.tv you agree not to post any of the above objectionable videos. Doing so may lead to you being banned from our site and your service provider being informed.
2. Copyright of the videos remains the property of the originator.
3. All videos must be original and belong to the person uploading, unless the video is a composite and uses some elements of other people's work, but only when you have been authorised by the copyright owner to edit and upload the new version.
4. You agree to accept all liability for the legality of content you submit and will not hold Magezine Publishing Ltd responsible for any damages that result.
5. You should not use ePHOTOzine.tv as a storage point for your videos and ensure you have a duplicate version off site. Every effort is made to provide a stable and permanent website, but if unforseen problems wipe out our content users have no right to demand anything of Magezine Publishing Ltd.
6. You acknowledge that you have sufficient written permission of any recognisable models or other persons appearing in the video to be able to grant ePHOTOzine.tv the right to publish your video submission online and hereby grant us such right. If we are contacted by a subject of one of your videos asking for it to be removed we will do so.
7. By uploading to ePHOTOzine.tv, you are allowing us to publish the video on ePHOTOzine.tv. If we ever consider publishing your video on another website or project owned by Magezine Publishing Ltd we will contact you for permission.
8. All videos displayed on ePHOTOzine.tv are open for other members to comment and critique. We have a wide range of personalities and abilities, so please accept comments and views of other members without retaliation if you don't agree.
9. We will remove or edit any generally objectionable comments as quickly as possible, but it is impossible to review every comment. If you see any objectionable comments you can report them using the "Report Problem" link at the bottom of the page.
10. Comments posted to videos are the views and opinions of the members and not the ePHOTOzine.tv team, unless posted by these people. We will not be held liable for comments made by members.
11. You agree to any videos or comments you have entered being stored in our database. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent but we cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
13. Although Magezine Publishing Ltd takes reasonable precautions to preserve and protect any material you upload or submit, this service should not be solely relied upon. You should keep backup copies of any material you have uploaded.
14. We reserve the right to edit video comments that include links to other web sites when we think the link is not appropriate and could affect our business or reputation.
15. Please do not use the site to link to your profile or website as a self promotional tool. If a member wants to view your profile they can do so simply by clicking on your user name, if you want them to visit your website you can put a link to it in your profile.
16. Excerpts of e-mails or private messages will be removed. E-mails and private messages are generally meant for the recipient only and should not be posted or discussed on ePHOTOzine.tv. If you have an issue with any of the e-mail's ePHOTOzine.tv or an ePHOTOzine.tv member of staff have sent, please contact one of the team.
17. ePHOTOzine.tv moderators views and comments do not always reflect the opinions of ePHOTOzine.tv.
18. Any discussion of moderator actions, or actions of ePHOTOzine.tv staff on the ePHOTOzine.tv website, may at our discretion, be removed. However, we always welcome dialogue about such actions via e-mail.
19. Signatures in comment postings, may only contain your name. Any other information, such as quotes or URLs will be edited by our moderators or one of the ePHOTOzine.tv team. The proper place for this information is on your portfolio page.
20. There should be no forms of advertising on videos submitted to the gallery or they risk being removed.
21. Your personal profile should contain only information about you. A web site tab is provided to enable members to add their own web site address. No other web site or advertising should be in your personal profile, including links to off site galleries in direct competition with ePHOTOzine.tv.
22. Your personal profile picture must not contain any advertising material without the prior consent of ePHOTOzine.tv.
23. When a video is deleted from the site, we keep the image on our server. You can request that this be totally deleted by contacting our office.
This disclaimer was last updated on 01/02/2008